Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Scallywag's Lair by Huey Island attraction during construction
Scallywag's Lair by Huey Island
June 9, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Tarzan -- only with less Huey and more scallywags! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through scallywag caves, enjoy cleverly themed scallywag treasure, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Magic Monorails," Disneyland cast members may be able to bypass this attraction half a quarter hour after regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or shoulder, hair, fingernail, or romantic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a structure in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.