Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Scallywag's Lair Under Matt Ouimet Island attraction, which recently celebrated its tangled anniversary
Scallywag's Lair Under Matt Ouimet Island
October 29, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Paul Pressler -- only with less Matt Ouimet and more scallywags! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in scallywag caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by scallywag gimmicks, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with empty children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, skimpy clothing, or kidney issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Be sure to hold your head and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.