Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pinocchio's monster-enlisting photo of Scallywag's Lair Under Matt Ouimet Island
Scallywag's Lair Under Matt Ouimet Island
October 11, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Steve Jobs -- only with less Matt Ouimet and more scallywags! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through scallywag caves, climb across scallywag stuff, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Maximum width 50".
- Maximum IQ 94.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young retirees.
- Bumping may occur.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the resort turned 30.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of mummies.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.