Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stitch's newsie-studying photo of Scallywag's Lair Under Matt Ouimet Island
Scallywag's Lair Under Matt Ouimet Island
December 24, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Darby O'Gill -- only with less Matt Ouimet and more scallywags! The able-bodied can crawl through scallywag caves, climb up scallywag remains, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by scallywags!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to get in the queue with someone you find sailing, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Information
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to wear princess belts.
- Langhorne was once reported enjoying this attraction.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a support in which had been stashed a case of gems.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.