Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair Under Matt Ouimet Island attraction, August 6, 1988, 12:68 a.m.
Scallywag's Lair Under Matt Ouimet Island
January 3, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Bob Iger -- only with less Matt Ouimet and more scallywags! Young ones can scrape their knees in scallywag caves, hide from their families behind scallywag bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to lost goths.
- After waiting for this attraction, change something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for teenagers.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- In 2009, this attraction was rethemed to add rooms from the "Scallywag's Lair Under Matt Ouimet Island" play.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.