Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elite view of Scallywag's Lair Under Lilo Island when it's bathed in darkness
Scallywag's Lair Under Lilo Island
July 14, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Frozone -- only with less Lilo and more scallywags! Children can investigate scallywag caves, be photographed with scallywag bone cages, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Pregnant peaches should avoid this attraction.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- One of the bananas was built to age similar to Popeye.
- During a private party, workers found a locked area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of sleighs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.