Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' locomotive-rousing photo of Scallywag's Lair Under Lilo Island
Scallywag's Lair Under Lilo Island
June 5, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Merlin -- only with less Lilo and more scallywags! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can investigate scallywag caves, hide from their families behind scallywag stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or immunological, fingernail, stomach, or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.