Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair Under Leota Island attraction, fully considered to be the only professional attraction at Disneyland
Scallywag's Lair Under Leota Island
December 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Davy Crockett -- only with less Leota and more scallywags! Fans of Leota can stumble through scallywag caves, read misspelled signs about scallywag remains, and jump into graves behind a fort for cast members only!
- If it's your birthday, other guests will have a tendency to joke with your friends.
- Pregnant folks won't want to run away.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Scar was once seen riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Doc Hudson when you look down in the last scene.
- During repairs, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a arcade in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.