Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A mousey view of Scallywag's Lair Under Leota Island when it's not shrounded in children
Scallywag's Lair Under Leota Island
June 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Romeo -- only with less Leota and more scallywags! Kids and tiring parents can investigate scallywag caves, hide behind scallywag stuff, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: during leap year, this show will be dominated by guests.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and tipping generously).
- Maximum width 35".
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- The fresco in the clam room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2 Leagues Against the Rope".
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a secret area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.