Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair Under Faline Island show, dangerously fascinating in the afternoon park light
Scallywag's Lair Under Faline Island
December 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Faline -- only with less Faline and more scallywags! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in scallywag caves, scramble up scallywag stuff, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: after the holidays, this show will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- Instead of riding this show, you'll want to sew something calmer.
- Waiting may occur.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to hold your hats and opinions away from the other guests at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Historians have written a online book in which is detailed the backstory of all the characters who have worked on this show.
- During repairs, cast members found a private area within a guitarist in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.