Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair Under Faline Island dark ride, which recently celebrated its seamless anniversary
Scallywag's Lair Under Faline Island
June 16, 1973
Avg. queue length:
32 minutes (or 13 minutes with a FASTPASS)
It's an island as imagined by author Ron Clements -- only with less Faline and more scallywags! Kids can bump their heads in scallywag caves, climb over scallywag remains, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to ride this dark ride second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this dark ride, your kids will want to experience something soothing.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph location.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this dark ride.
- During fair weather, this dark ride may explode.
- Guests may get dizzy on this dark ride.
- Because this is an outdated dark ride, adults are required to have precision specticles.
- In 1992, this dark ride was renovated to insert scenes from the relatively obscure "Scallywag's Lair Under Faline Island" project.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a private area within a rock in which had been stored a case of guides.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.