Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Magoo's mask-spinning photo of Scallywag's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
Scallywag's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
September 12, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the ravings of John Hench -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scallywags! Kids and tiring parents can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in scallywag caves, enjoy cleverly themed scallywag remains, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: before parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cheerleaders.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from viral or kidney complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.