Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place attraction, which recently celebrated its unseen anniversary
Scallywag's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
September 10, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's a place built as a tribute to Steve Martin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scallywags! Kids can run blindly through scallywag caves, climb scallywag stuff, and look at a fort made inaccessable by scallywags!
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction's building actually is hidden under the berm.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of sailors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.