Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scallywag's Lair Atop Hamm Island, a favorite attraction of Dave Smith
Scallywag's Lair Atop Hamm Island
July 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Santa Claus -- only with less Hamm and more scallywags! Those with active health insurance can stumble through scallywag caves, climb across scallywag stuff, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this attraction is haunted by the restless spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a structure in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.