Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Robot's Lair on Ursula Island, a favorite attraction of Cruella De Vil
Robot's Lair on Ursula Island
April 24, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Baloo -- only with less Ursula and more robots! Guests can get lost in robot caves, climb over robot remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- Alan Menken was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- During repairs, plumbers found a private area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.