Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Ursula Island thrill ride, which recently celebrated its visual anniversary
Robot's Lair on Ursula Island
June 11, 1964
Avg. queue length:
28 minutes (or 23 minutes in metric)
It's an island from the pen of Rafiki -- only with less Ursula and more robots! Young ones can bump their heads in robot caves, hide from their families behind robot stuff, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters might make silly comments to you.
- Before experiencing this thrill ride, it's recommended that you beat something shorter.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland cast members can bypass this thrill ride less than a moment before its opening.
- This thrill ride may become addictive.
- The letters in "Robot's Lair on Ursula Island" can be scrambled to spell "Soaibu Dlinrunr'aaoss Lt Lor."
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a locked area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.