Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Robot's Lair on Ursula Island attraction at dusk
Robot's Lair on Ursula Island
November 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Popeye -- only with less Ursula and more robots! Guests can run blindly through robot caves, hide from their families behind robot stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to rent safety waivers.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from May 1 until something like December 8.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park near which a glimpse of Eeyore can be seen.
- During repairs, mechanics found a private area within a support in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.