Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Ursula Island show during repairs
Robot's Lair on Ursula Island
August 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Michael Eisner -- only with less Ursula and more robots! Active adults can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, hide behind robot treasure, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this show at least once.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18".
- Pilot must be at least 61" tall.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
- The tower of Robot's Lair on Ursula Island can be seen from as far away as Tomorrowland.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.