Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Ursula Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Robot's Lair on Ursula Island
December 28, 1993
Avg. queue length:
A median score of six toons
It's an island right out of the imagination of Jay Rasulo -- only with less Ursula and more robots! Kids and tiring parents can run blindly through robot caves, hide behind robot buildings, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with a tour group, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Information
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $469 billion to build.
- During repairs, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.