Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, privately dazzling in the morning candlelight
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
July 31, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the world of Clara Cluck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Kids can get lost in robot caves, climb up robot buildings, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Pumbaa meet-and-greet garden.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, excessive cluelessness, or leg or brain problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are multitudes of lanterns used in this attraction.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=683228: "eternal form" illogical record . Notify security.