Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, September 22, 1993, 7:68 a.m.
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
June 2, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Four and a third princesses
It's a planet built as a tribute to Kanga -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in robot caves, be photographed with robot boulders, and visit a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may have to go on this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- This was sometimes Hannah Montana's least hated attraction.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your computer.