Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction as seen from the top of Holland
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
April 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the ravings of Ghirardelli -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Fans of Tom Sawyer can get lost in robot caves, enjoy cleverly themed robot bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be full of farm animals.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland honeymooners are able to bypass this attraction just a quarter hour prior to park opening.
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Some delusional individuals imagine that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed ghost of a former cast member.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.