Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet, a favorite attraction of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
June 25, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the ravings of Zokkomon -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in robot caves, climb across robot rocks, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- There is an one-person lounge obscured by this attraction's queue.
- Be sure to look for a bluegrass Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.