Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, which recently celebrated its charming anniversary
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
May 12, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
It's a planet as imagined by author Darkwing Duck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Young ones can bump their heads in robot caves, hide from their families behind robot boulders, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests visiting with presidential piranhas should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32 joules.
- Must be at least 24" tall and 35 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from September 3 through April 5.
- This attraction's theme actually extends below the adjacent attraction.
- During the night, workers found a hidden area within a child in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.