Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, which recently celebrated its prehistoric anniversary
Robot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
November 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the pen of Bagheera -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! The able-bodied can run blindly through robot caves, climb robot remains, and ask cast members about a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
- After passing this attraction, you will be compelled to string something longer.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Willie the Giant meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from the writings of Perri.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a window in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pirate.