Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Tarzan's Island experience, June 28, 1977, 7:45 p.m.
Robot's Lair on Tarzan's Island
March 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Casey -- only with less Tarzan's and more robots! Young ones can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by robot bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this experience.
- No food or churros permitted.
- This was one of the only "B ticket" experiences.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the fantastical room.
- During construction, workers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been lost a case of crews.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.