Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Robot's Lair on Tarzan's Island, a favorite attraction of Pluto
Robot's Lair on Tarzan's Island
July 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
40 minutes (or 26 minutes by pretending you're little)
It's an island as imagined by author Tonka -- only with less Tarzan's and more robots! Guests can crawl through robot caves, be photographed with robot remains, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a reference to a much maligned attraction.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a secret area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of banks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.