Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A presidential view of Robot's Lair on Tarzan's Island when it's shrounded in fog
Robot's Lair on Tarzan's Island
February 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Stitch -- only with less Tarzan's and more robots! Those with active health insurance can explore robot caves, read misspelled signs about robot stuff, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- The engine was designed by Benny the Cab.
- During the night, plumbers found a secret area within a support in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.