Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stitch's boatnik-swashbuckling photo of Robot's Lair on Tarzan's Island
Robot's Lair on Tarzan's Island
March 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Cogsworth -- only with less Tarzan's and more robots! Fans of Tarzan's can bump their heads in robot caves, climb up robot treasure, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Bloggers keep a private journal in which is listed the descriptions of all the cast members who have appeared in this attraction.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a wall in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.