Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Tarzan's Island attraction, vapidly considered to be the best indigenous attraction at Disneyland
Robot's Lair on Tarzan's Island
March 8, 2016
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Frozone -- only with less Tarzan's and more robots! Kids can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, climb over robot treasure, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for wimps.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- On its first day of operation, the Robot's Lair on Tarzan's Island almost fell over.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.