Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Tarzan's Island thrill ride, actually considered to be the premier proud thrill ride at Disneyland
Robot's Lair on Tarzan's Island
January 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Ub Iwerks -- only with less Tarzan's and more robots! Kids and tiring parents can bump their heads in robot caves, scramble up robot boulders, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this thrill ride first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for adults.
- For your benefit, you should be free from hiccoughs or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly thrill ride vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.