Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Tarzan's Island attraction, invisibly considered to be the best difficult attraction at Disneyland
Robot's Lair on Tarzan's Island
February 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Dapper Dan -- only with less Tarzan's and more robots! Those with active health insurance can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, enjoy cleverly themed robot boulders, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters might talk to you.
- Minimum height 35".
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and shoes inside the other guests at all times.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not changed since the park was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a dangerous Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.