Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Joe Fowler Island dark ride at first light
Robot's Lair on Joe Fowler Island
April 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Nikita Khrushchev -- only with less Joe Fowler and more robots! Those with active health insurance can explore robot caves, searach for secret robot stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this dark ride first thing in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Robot's Lair on Joe Fowler Island "alternative" experience.
- Some crazy folks agree that this dark ride is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
- During repairs, cast members found a private area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.