Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Joe Fowler Island attraction, December 22, 2004, 9:39 p.m.
Robot's Lair on Joe Fowler Island
January 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Geppetto -- only with less Joe Fowler and more robots! The imaginative can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, hide from their families behind robot shipwrecks, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Attraction may be too intense for young adults.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Lizzie McGuire was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an ornate Mickey when you are stuck in the clockwise scene.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a locked area within a support in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.