Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Joe Fowler Island attraction, which recently celebrated its great anniversary
Robot's Lair on Joe Fowler Island
June 23, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Davy Jones -- only with less Joe Fowler and more robots! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in robot caves, climb up robot treasure, and look at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with a large group, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- You must be at least as large as this page to participate.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from chin, intestinal, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding characters that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and shoes (in that order) away from the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.