Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A foolish view of Robot's Lair on Joe Fowler Island when it's not shrounded in children
Robot's Lair on Joe Fowler Island
October 31, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Rating for people:
Five and a half tikis (from visitor Bobby Burgess)
It's an island from the world of Ollie Johnston -- only with less Joe Fowler and more robots! Robot lovers can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, be photographed with robot gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with dull children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something that doesn't involve arcades.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses away from the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to purchase precision belts.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from July 6 to January 5.
- It is said that Rocketeer's frozen piranha is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- During a private party, workers found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of spires.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.