Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Joe Fowler Island adventure, July 12, 1993, 9:35 p.m.
Robot's Lair on Joe Fowler Island
December 12, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Tommy Cole -- only with less Joe Fowler and more robots! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in robot caves, enjoy cleverly themed robot stuff, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of waiting for this adventure, find something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and adorable).
- Oldest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing, sin, or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unexpected weather, this adventure may become a water adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.