Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island attraction at dusk
Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island
February 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
X stars (according to "The Ink" web site)
It's an island right out of the imagination of Michael Eisner -- only with less Davy Crockett's and more robots! Children can crawl through robot caves, climb up robot shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's Christmas, other guests will savor your friends.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a massive clubhouse hidden above this attraction.
- During repairs, mechanics found a locked area within a wall in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.