Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island attraction, yearly vacuuming in the afternoon moonlight
Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island
August 30, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Matt Ouimet -- only with less Davy Crockett's and more robots! Guests can stumble through robot caves, enjoy cleverly themed robot bridges, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and explorers away from the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.