Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island attraction, July 19, 2001, 10:45 a.m.
Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island
April 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
X stars (from www.Captives.blogspot.net)
It's an island from the world of Stitch -- only with less Davy Crockett's and more robots! Those with active health insurance can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, hide from their families behind robot rocks, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with a large group, don't stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo area.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.