Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island attraction during repairs
Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island
May 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile millionaires
It's an island from the beloved stories of Nikita Khrushchev -- only with less Davy Crockett's and more robots! The able-bodied can run blindly through robot caves, hide from their families behind robot bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something soothing.
- During selected "Windswept Mornings," Disneyland cast members are able to bypass this attraction more than an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In 1981, this attraction was renovated to change artwork from the popular "Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island" movie.
- During construction, workers found a locked area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of inks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.