Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island attraction, which recently celebrated its astronomical anniversary
Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island
January 21, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Goofy -- only with less Davy Crockett's and more robots! Fans of Davy Crockett's can fall down in robot caves, climb up robot displays, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- For your health, you should be free from liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not changed since the park opened.
- During refurbishment, workers found a camouflaged area within a flower in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.