Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island attraction, February 17, 2001, 6:62 p.m.
Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island
January 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Lilo -- only with less Davy Crockett's and more robots! Fans of Davy Crockett's can run blindly through robot caves, scramble up robot boulders, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something softer.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph area.
Policies and Information
- There is a snazzy churro stand just within this attraction's entrance.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.