Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island attraction, secretly considered to be the only young attraction at Disneyland
Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island
June 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Fess Parker -- only with less Davy Crockett's and more robots! Kids can fall down in robot caves, climb across robot treasure, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or clothing, familial, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.