Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island attraction as seen from the top of a prairie
Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island
March 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Ward Kimball -- only with less Davy Crockett's and more robots! Robot lovers can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in robot caves, hide behind robot treasure, and peek between the logs of a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may care if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to imagine this attraction less than a minute preceeding less important people.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Boudin was once seen riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
- During the night, plumbers found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.