Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A whole view of Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island when it's shrounded in children
Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island
November 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Mickey Rooney -- only with less Davy Crockett's and more robots! Kids can explore robot caves, scramble up robot treasure, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction during dinner.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland tourists are able to get stuck on this attraction less than an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers inside the vehicle at various times.
- Oswald The Lucky Rabbit was once photographed dowsing this attraction.
- During repairs, mechanics found a secret area within a wall in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.