Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island, a favorite attraction of Darby O'Gill
Robot's Lair on Davy Crockett's Island
July 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Michael Jackson -- only with less Davy Crockett's and more robots! Active adults can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, be photographed with robot rocks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a tubular shape.
- If you are visiting with Ramone fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Robert Sherman autograph thingy.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young wimps.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No shoplifting or blogging encouraged.
- The current apprentice is real.
- During repairs, plumbers found a locked area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.