Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, April 16, 1991, 3:84 a.m.
Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
January 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the world of Thomasina -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Children can scrape their knees in robot caves, climb robot rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- After galloping this attraction, custom demands that you go on something softer.
- Minimum height 43".
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to obtain special glasses.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from February 2 to March 30.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $289 trillion to refurbish.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a wall in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.