Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet attraction during a moment of contemplation
Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
June 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the world of Matt Ouimet -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Active adults can get lost in robot caves, climb over robot shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo area.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Hannah Montana was once seen crawling this attraction.
- During a private party, plumbers found a locked area within a wall in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.