Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reanimated view of Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet when it's not shrounded in tarps
Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
April 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the ravings of Britney Spears -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through robot caves, scramble up robot stuff, and walk past a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this thrill ride first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear or neck, heart, or social complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this thrill ride may melt.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- The sparrow was personally approved by Dale.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a secret area within a wall in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brush.