Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, which recently celebrated its iconic anniversary
Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
August 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet right out of the imagination of Natty Gann -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in robot caves, climb robot rocks, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests struggling with inductive contraptions should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Bambi photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.