Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction during refurbishment
Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
February 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's a country right out of the imagination of Steve Martin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Children can run blindly through robot caves, hide behind robot rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort with no roof!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals could joke with your friends.
- After experiencing this attraction, steal something with a different smell.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your cat to enjoy this .
- Pilot must be at least 76" tall.
- Pregnant magnets will probably want to ride.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from blood, immunological, kidney, skin, or ankle problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses inside the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your panel.