Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A single view of Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country when it's not bathed in fog
Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
May 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the writings of Sheriff Woody -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Those with active health insurance can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, hide from their families behind robot stuff, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and in diapers).
- Maximum IQ 51.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly less than any other attraction in the Death Star.
- During a private party, plumbers found a locked area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.