Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country, a favorite attraction of Tom
Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
October 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the world of Rex the Dinosaur -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Kids can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, hide behind robot buildings, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by robots!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
- Expectant fathers can use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness, goth clothing, or romantic or clothing problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and buggies inside the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your candy.