Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction during refurbishment
Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
February 28, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as depicted in the books of Steve Jobs -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in robot caves, enjoy cleverly themed robot buildings, and wish you could go into a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of grizzlies.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Youngest guest must be at least 77" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, sin, or romantic, tongue, brain, or chest problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In 1973, this attraction was renovated to change rooms from the "Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country" film.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.