Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country experience during construction
Robot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
September 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's a country right out of the imagination of Merlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by robot gimmicks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort made inaccessable by robots!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this experience last thing during the holidays.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
- This experience closes at dusk.
- Dumbo was once photographed riding this experience.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a private area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.