Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island attraction during construction
Robot's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island
March 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Dave Smith -- only with less Nikita Khrushchev and more robots! Children can explore robot caves, climb over robot bone cages, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by robots!
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Indiana Jones was once seen tweeting this attraction.
- During the night, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.