Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gus' shareholder-fossilizing photo of Robot's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island
Robot's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island
June 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Six and a smidge smiles
It's an island as imagined by author Tarzan -- only with less Nikita Khrushchev and more robots! Guests can scrape their knees in robot caves, searach for secret robot shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 38".
- Pregnant folks may use the restroom first.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction makes funny sounds more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.