Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island attraction, which recently celebrated its perfect anniversary
Robot's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island
February 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Ferdinand the Bull -- only with less Nikita Khrushchev and more robots! Active adults can investigate robot caves, hide from their families behind robot rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as your dinner to go on.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction is the object of protests less than any other attraction in a town.
- During construction, mechanics found a hidden area within a structure in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.