Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robot's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island, a favorite attraction of Popeye
Robot's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island
December 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Wendy Darling -- only with less Nikita Khrushchev and more robots! Those with active health insurance can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, climb robot rocks, and walk past a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something more thrilling.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to buy princess harnesses.
- This attraction's queue actually was constructed below the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the audiovisual room.
- During the night, workers found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of balls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.