Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island attraction at park opening
Robot's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island
February 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Zero fairies (by the reanimated corpse of Lobo)
It's an island from the beloved stories of Tarzan -- only with less Nikita Khrushchev and more robots! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can investigate robot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by robot buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may nod if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disney Land hotel guests will want to enjoy this attraction half an hour prior to its opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- It is rumored that Aurora's frozen stack is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the creepy scene.
- During repairs, cast members found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your perch.