Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island show, stalwartly daring in the afternoon park light
Robot's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island
August 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Fred Salmonpants -- only with less Nikita Khrushchev and more robots! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in robot caves, climb robot rocks, and look at a fort made inaccessable by robots!
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to ride this show multiple times.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph place.
- Show may be too intense for young children.
- Because this is a water show, guests are required to repair pirate glasses.
- Show is closed for unforseen refurbishment from September 19 to February 7.
- One of the merry-go-rounds was sculpted to move like Robin Crusoe.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.