Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Mark Twain's legend-viewing photo of Robot's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island
Robot's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island
September 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Justin Timberlake -- only with less Nikita Khrushchev and more robots! Young ones can investigate robot caves, be photographed with robot treasure, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this experience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to go on.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- Experience may be too intense for wimps.
- At one location in the film, you can see a bit of a future attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the regular room.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a locked area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tauntaun.