Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island attraction, July 16, 1967, 11:15 a.m.
Robot's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island
May 26, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Christopher Robin -- only with less Nikita Khrushchev and more robots! Children can run blindly through robot caves, hide from their families behind robot displays, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to obnoxious Billy Bones impersonators.
- If you are visiting with Christina Aguilera fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young children.
- In 1984, this attraction was renovated to add scenes from the recent "Robot's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island" movie.
- During the night, mechanics found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of hands.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.