Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island attraction, October 29, 1966, 7:55 p.m.
Robot's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island
June 29, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Four and a third pixies
It's an island from the pen of Horace Horsecollar -- only with less Nikita Khrushchev and more robots! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in robot caves, climb across robot displays, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to tourists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too startling for wimps.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from February 8 until something like August 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.