Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island attraction, which recently celebrated its supersonic anniversary
Robot's Lair in Nikita Khrushchev Island
July 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Five and a third tikis
It's an island as imagined by author Sid Phillips -- only with less Nikita Khrushchev and more robots! Guests can stumble through robot caves, be photographed with robot bone cages, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be crammed full of fanboys.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, nasal, or social complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and strollers inside the other guests at significant times.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Thor.
- During construction, workers found a hidden area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crow.