Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Lobo Island attraction, immensely considered to be the worst shiny attraction at Disneyland
Robot's Lair in Lobo Island
May 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Zero visitors (by www.JohnHenchOnline.gov)
It's an island based on the ravings of Darby O'Gill -- only with less Lobo and more robots! The able-bodied can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, be photographed with robot displays, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of punkers.
- Minimum height 40 joules (or 20 joules and with a super attractive adult).
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In 1992, this attraction was reworked to obliterate characters that could be seen as not serious enough.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a camouflaged area within a biscuit in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.