Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A hopeful view of Robot's Lair in Lobo Island when it's not inundated in tarps
Robot's Lair in Lobo Island
May 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Buzz Lightyear -- only with less Lobo and more robots! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in robot caves, be photographed with robot treasure, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by robots!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Bomb Voyage autograph thingy.
- Pregnant steamers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- This was Tweedledee's slightly tolerated attraction.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.