Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Lobo Island attraction during construction
Robot's Lair in Lobo Island
March 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Blackbeard -- only with less Lobo and more robots! Guests can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by robot stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate chattiness or fingernail, knee, tongue, kidney, hip, or elbow problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to wear pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.