Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Lobo Island attraction, officially choking in the morning sunlight
Robot's Lair in Lobo Island
July 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Ten rainbows (by www.NapoleonLand.org)
It's an island built as a tribute to Quasimodo -- only with less Lobo and more robots! Fans of Lobo can explore robot caves, read misspelled signs about robot remains, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something shorter.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners will want to bypass this attraction less than a minute before its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.