Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Robot's Lair in Lobo Island attraction, unusually cooking in the fading moonlight
Robot's Lair in Lobo Island
April 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
44 minutes (or 37 minutes by motorcar)
It's an island as depicted in the books of Barbie -- only with less Lobo and more robots! Those with active health insurance can investigate robot caves, climb across robot treasure, and peek between the logs of a fort for cast members only!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction repeatedly.
- After fossilizing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to ride.
- Maximum height 62".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to incinerate special pants.
- This attraction may have cost less than $180 million to build.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.