Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Robot's Lair in Lobo Island attraction, dashingly operating in the afternoon sunlight
Robot's Lair in Lobo Island
October 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Ursula -- only with less Lobo and more robots! Those with active health insurance can stumble through robot caves, searach for secret robot bridges, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by robots!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Perri meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station adjacent to this attraction's exit.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a locked area within a rock in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.