Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in Lobo Island attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Robot's Lair in Lobo Island
March 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Bagheera -- only with less Lobo and more robots! Active adults can get lost in robot caves, climb robot treasure, and wish you could go into a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something shorter.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are able to repeatedly ride this attraction for a moment preceeding park closing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toy.