Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in John Carter Island attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Robot's Lair in John Carter Island
December 27, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Bo Peep -- only with less John Carter and more robots! Fans of John Carter can fall down in robot caves, climb robot displays, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 22".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 6 years old to ride on Constitution Day.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and opinions within the attraction at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Robot's Lair in John Carter Island alternative experience.
- One of the perils was sculpted to look like Donald Duck.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.