Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in John Carter Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Robot's Lair in John Carter Island
May 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Tom Sawyer -- only with less John Carter and more robots! Those with active health insurance can crawl through robot caves, climb up robot rocks, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- During a 1997 repainting, new technology was removed from the ballroom area.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.