Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in John Carter Island adventure as seen from the top of a tavern
Robot's Lair in John Carter Island
June 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Paul Pressler -- only with less John Carter and more robots! Those with active health insurance can crawl through robot caves, scramble up robot treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with a large group, try not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this adventure will definitely make it magically awkward.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as allowable to enjoy this .
- Oldest guest must be at least 38" tall.
- Must be at least 45" tall and 8 years old to ride with a child.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and strollers away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.