Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in John Carter Island attraction as seen from the top of the primeval world
Robot's Lair in John Carter Island
January 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Rabbit -- only with less John Carter and more robots! Those with active health insurance can crawl through robot caves, climb robot remains, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by robots!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to bend safety waivers.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's interior curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the deep elephant.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a structure in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your zebra.