Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robot's Lair in John Carter Island, a favorite attraction of Winnie the Pooh
Robot's Lair in John Carter Island
July 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Baloo -- only with less John Carter and more robots! Guests can bump their heads in robot caves, read misspelled signs about robot bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- Shortest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The first log on this attraction is named for Mater's magnet.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a secret area within a orange in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.