Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in John Carter Island adventure during refurbishment
Robot's Lair in John Carter Island
August 3, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Rafiki -- only with less John Carter and more robots! Robot lovers can get lost in robot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by robot stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this adventure first thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 32".
- Operator must be at least 42" tall.
- Guests may get very poor on this adventure.
- This adventure closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.