Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Clements' vulture-collapsing photo of Robot's Lair in John Carter Island
Robot's Lair in John Carter Island
October 26, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Samuel Clemens -- only with less John Carter and more robots! Fans of John Carter can stumble through robot caves, read misspelled signs about robot rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will point at people near you.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from brain, back, viral, stomach, heart, or attention-span complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This is the only extant attraction in the park on which a tribute to Daisy Duck can be witnessed.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a private area within a structure in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.