Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair in John Carter Island attraction as seen from the top of California
Robot's Lair in John Carter Island
April 18, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Tex -- only with less John Carter and more robots! Kids can stumble through robot caves, hide from their families behind robot treasure, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members may talk to structures.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from June 12 to January 28 (or something like that).
- It is alledged that Alan-A-Dale's frozen figure is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Walt Disney when you leave the second scene.
- During construction, cast members found a hidden area within a rock in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.