Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Shere Khan's elk-fossilizing photo of Robot's Lair in John Carter Island
Robot's Lair in John Carter Island
November 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Richard Irvine -- only with less John Carter and more robots! Children can fall down in robot caves, be photographed with robot bone cages, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to try something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No talking or blogging encouraged.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and shoes inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Pocahontas had a frightful museum constructed next to this attraction.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of lakes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.