Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, fully shrugging in the shrouded sunlight
Robot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
August 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the world of Rocketeer -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Robot lovers can crawl through robot caves, read misspelled signs about robot treasure, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to purchase themed specticles.
- This was Jasmine's most tolerated attraction.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of griffins.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.