Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave adventure, which recently celebrated its orange anniversary
Robot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
August 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave right out of the imagination of Jules Verne -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Guests can investigate robot caves, scramble up robot stuff, and look at a fort with no roof!
- Warning: small children will want to ride this adventure multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This adventure closes at park closing.
- One of the joysticks was sculpted to move as a tribute to Cinderella.
- During repairs, cast members found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.