Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave attraction during repairs
Robot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
February 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up (by "The Spy" web site)
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Ollie Johnston -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Robot lovers can scrape their knees in robot caves, be photographed with robot remains, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- For your health, you should be free from personal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from November 1 to February 16.
- In 1977, this attraction was reworked to tone down scenes that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a possession in which had been hidden a case of merry-go-rounds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.