Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Robot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave attraction during a moment of contemplation
Robot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
February 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the pen of Ron Clements -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Young ones can get lost in robot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by robot displays, and walk past a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for vampires.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from delusions of grandure, ethical conflicts, undiagnosed extra limbs, or ribcage, tongue, fingernail, heart, or familial complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are haunted by friendly rodents.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a locked area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.