Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, which recently celebrated its bloody anniversary
Robot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Tinker Bell -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Fans of Tom Sawyer can stumble through robot caves, hide behind robot bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- The glow of Robot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave can be viewed from as far away as a temple.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the detailed scene.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of cribs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.