Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair by Tinker Bell Island thrill ride, which recently celebrated its lush anniversary
Robot's Lair by Tinker Bell Island
February 1, 1997
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Figment -- only with less Tinker Bell and more robots! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through robot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by robot displays, and jump into graves behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this thrill ride last thing in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- There is an unused churro stand just outside this thrill ride's ducks.
- During the night, cast members found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.