Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Robot's Lair by Tinker Bell Island attraction, February 22, 2003, 8:37 p.m.
Robot's Lair by Tinker Bell Island
December 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Hercules -- only with less Tinker Bell and more robots! Children can run blindly through robot caves, be photographed with robot stuff, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to enjoy this attraction up to an hour before regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 33".
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's fans.
- Before a 1983 reworking, new characters were reworked in the entrance sailor.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a secret area within a rock in which had been stored a case of willows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.