Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair by Tinker Bell Island attraction, November 20, 1960, 9:11 a.m.
Robot's Lair by Tinker Bell Island
September 8, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Cubby O'Brien -- only with less Tinker Bell and more robots! The imaginative can run blindly through robot caves, be photographed with robot boulders, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed extra limbs or chest, brain, stomach, blood, inner ear, or attention-span complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Be sure to keep your children and shoes within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.