Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair by Tinker Bell Island attraction, July 19, 2004, 11:78 p.m.
Robot's Lair by Tinker Bell Island
December 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of five stars
It's an island from the beloved stories of Chernabog -- only with less Tinker Bell and more robots! Those with active health insurance can investigate robot caves, climb robot stuff, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something more exciting.
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from November 6 through March 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.