Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robot's Lair by Kuzco Island, a favorite attraction of Underdog
Robot's Lair by Kuzco Island
January 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Darth Vader -- only with less Kuzco and more robots! The able-bodied can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, hide behind robot shipwrecks, and visit a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with Ramone fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.