Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair by Kuzco Island attraction, skittishly improvising in the shrouded candlelight
Robot's Lair by Kuzco Island
November 20, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half dollars
It's an island from the world of Baloo -- only with less Kuzco and more robots! The imaginative can fall down in robot caves, enjoy cleverly themed robot bridges, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to pick on stalagmites.
- After avenging this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant parents should run away.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $308 billion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a private area within a castaway in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.