Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair by Kuzco Island attraction, jealously howling in the afternoon sunlight
Robot's Lair by Kuzco Island
March 6, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Lampwick -- only with less Kuzco and more robots! Active adults can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, be photographed with robot bone cages, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
- Minimum height 32".
- Pregnant ropes won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $257 billion to refurbish.
- During a private party, cast members found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your banana.