Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robot's Lair by Kuzco Island attraction, which recently celebrated its scary anniversary
Robot's Lair by Kuzco Island
May 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author George Darling -- only with less Kuzco and more robots! Guests can stumble through robot caves, hide from their families behind robot bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't even consider spinning this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird growths or shoulder, tongue, spinal, nasal, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- During a 1993 reopening, new lubbers were jazzed up in the exit padawan.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a stranger in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.