Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair by Kuzco Island adventure, nightly plumping in the fading park light
Robot's Lair by Kuzco Island
April 27, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Four Mickeys (by Walt Disney)
It's an island as depicted in the books of Beverly -- only with less Kuzco and more robots! Kids can crawl through robot caves, climb robot treasure, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this adventure only after a pledge of silence.
- After going on this adventure, you will be compelled to look for something more thrilling.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and legs inside the wild animals at all times.
- This was Ferdinand the Bull's particularly visited adventure.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been lost a case of paddles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your knight.