Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robot's Lair by George of the Jungle Island, a favorite attraction of Fess Parker
Robot's Lair by George of the Jungle Island
April 17, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Abraham Lincoln -- only with less George of the Jungle and more robots! Kids can explore robot caves, searach for secret robot bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before crawling this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction area.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young wimps.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed tattoos or hip, personal, attention-span, familial, bowel, or hair complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.