Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair by George of the Jungle Island attraction at night
Robot's Lair by George of the Jungle Island
January 29, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Mickey Rooney -- only with less George of the Jungle and more robots! Children can get lost in robot caves, climb up robot treasure, and walk past a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 62".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Cogsworth was once spotted riding this attraction.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of cartoons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.