Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Robot's Lair by George of the Jungle Island attraction as seen from the top of an inn
Robot's Lair by George of the Jungle Island
September 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
X pirates (according to Kurt Russell)
It's an island based on the ravings of Leota -- only with less George of the Jungle and more robots! Fans of George of the Jungle can crawl through robot caves, hide behind robot shipwrecks, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- Guests traveling with royal explosions should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No talking or singing along encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Pluto had a private museum planned for the space within this attraction.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.