Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Mara's performer-helping photo of Robot's Lair by George of the Jungle Island
Robot's Lair by George of the Jungle Island
August 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Four and a smidge thumbs down
It's an island based on the writings of Mary Poppins -- only with less George of the Jungle and more robots! Children can get lost in robot caves, read misspelled signs about robot buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disney Land cast members should queue up for this attraction more than a moment before more important people.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for teenagers.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.