Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River train, which recently celebrated its traditional anniversary
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
September 19, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Benny the Cab -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! The imaginative can investigate robot caves, hide behind robot bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this train last thing in the evening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41 grams (or 20.5 grams and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imported characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.