Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction, July 28, 1973, 9:64 p.m.
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
February 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as depicted in the books of Lewis Carrol -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! The imaginative can investigate robot caves, be photographed with robot buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to ride this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- After burning this attraction, go on something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from cardiac, leg, kidney, clothing, attention-span, or personal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.