Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River, a favorite attraction of Roger Rabbit
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
July 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
It's a river from the pen of Belle -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Active adults can stumble through robot caves, climb robot treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Above this attraction can be found the snobbish cast members-only Club 66 hideaway -- the only place in the land where alcohol is available.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.