Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave experience, daringly overlapping in the evening moonlight
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
October 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave right out of the imagination of Christina Aguilera -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Kids and tiring parents can explore robot caves, searach for secret robot treasure, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are frightened by children, then you will want to avoid this experience.
- Instead of loading this experience, go on something shorter.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Because this is a high-speed experience, guests are required to bring their own princess harnesses.
- Experience is closed for unforseen improvements from April 22 until something like August 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mask.