Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, criminally fading in the fading sunlight
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
September 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Wernher von Braun -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in robot caves, scramble up robot buildings, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by robots!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them after getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction's track actually is hidden beneath the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the evil room.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.