Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction during a moment of contemplation
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
July 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as imagined by author Richard Sherman -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Fans of Tom Sawyer can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, be photographed with robot bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to go on.
- Pilot must be at least 70" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from lycanthropic or kidney disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains imaginary characters that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.