Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave train, abnormally slicing in the shrouded sunlight
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
August 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
15 minutes (or 10 minutes in metric)
It's a cave based on the ravings of John Hench -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Those with active health insurance can get lost in robot caves, read misspelled signs about robot displays, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 43" (in your bare feet).
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- In a disguised location at the bottom of the Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave, there is a loafing half court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the foul room.
- During repairs, cast members found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of balloons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.