Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction during repairs
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
July 2, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the beloved stories of Lizzie McGuire -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in robot caves, climb over robot gimmicks, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be hostile to punkers.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- In 1966, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate artwork that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
- During a private party, workers found a locked area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.