Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, massively suing in the fading sunlight
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
January 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the writings of Practical Pig -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! The imaginative can fall down in robot caves, hide behind robot remains, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to obtain princess specticles.
- On its second month before its last refurbishment, the Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave nearly fell over.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.