Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction at park closing
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
January 19, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up (by Arthur)
It's a cave built as a tribute to Fess Parker -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in robot caves, read misspelled signs about robot shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are frightened by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature retirees.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.