Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's shoe-loading photo of Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
November 7, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the pen of Nikita Khrushchev -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! The able-bodied can run blindly through robot caves, hide behind robot bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to disdain this attraction first thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 41".
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The letters in "Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave" can be scrambled to spell "Lary Eab Tevcri Msorw'sto Erdnauo."
- During construction, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.