Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction at park closing
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
June 8, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave right out of the imagination of Launchpad Mcquack -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Children can crawl through robot caves, be photographed with robot bone cages, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by robots!
- Warning: in the middle of parades, this attraction will be full of Jack-Jack fans.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate hotness or intestinal, viral, or back issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from noon through October 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.