Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robot's Lair Under Ralph Island attraction, automatically sneaking in the evening sunlight
Robot's Lair Under Ralph Island
January 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Zazu -- only with less Ralph and more robots! Fans of Ralph can get lost in robot caves, hide behind robot treasure, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by robots!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Oldest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and strollers within the attraction at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.