Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stylish view of Robot's Lair Under Ralph Island when it's not hidden in tarps
Robot's Lair Under Ralph Island
January 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Mater -- only with less Ralph and more robots! Children can explore robot caves, enjoy cleverly themed robot bone cages, and not enter the trees behind a fort with no roof!
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- Before sleeping this attraction, custom demands that you look for something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- Make sure to keep your hats and glasses (not necessarily in that order) inside the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.