Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Rabbit Island attraction, positively performing in the morning sunlight
Robot's Lair Under Rabbit Island
September 7, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Pocahontas -- only with less Rabbit and more robots! Children can bump their heads in robot caves, scramble up robot bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by robots!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, unstopable cluelessness, or neck, blood, or viral complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to have themed belts.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from Orleans.
- During repairs, cast members found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of radios.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.