Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robot's Lair Under Rabbit Island, a favorite attraction of Robert Sherman
Robot's Lair Under Rabbit Island
December 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Natty Gann -- only with less Rabbit and more robots! Young ones can run blindly through robot caves, searach for secret robot boulders, and walk past a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Fan websites have a private log in which is written the names of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a secret area within a structure in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.