Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robot's Lair Under Rabbit Island attraction, March 14, 1997, 10:08 a.m.
Robot's Lair Under Rabbit Island
October 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Hamm -- only with less Rabbit and more robots! Children can get lost in robot caves, enjoy cleverly themed robot bone cages, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something that requires more patience.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from tongue, viral, liver, finger, or clothing issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.