Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robot's Lair Under Rabbit Island attraction at a distance
Robot's Lair Under Rabbit Island
November 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Lizzie McGuire -- only with less Rabbit and more robots! Guests can crawl through robot caves, enjoy cleverly themed robot boulders, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with smaller children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for retirees.
- This was one of the least famous "J ticket" attractions.
- During the night, workers found a locked area within a rock in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.