Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An international view of Robot's Lair Under Rabbit Island when it's bathed in perspective
Robot's Lair Under Rabbit Island
May 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Justin Timberlake -- only with less Rabbit and more robots! Those with active health insurance can explore robot caves, hide behind robot bone cages, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for immature consumers.
- Contains antique signage.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and shoes within the other guests at significant times.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's interior mural, you may be able to see the shady quarter.
- During a private party, workers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bubble.