Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A treasured view of Robot's Lair Under Joel Chandler Harris Island when it's not inundated in tarps
Robot's Lair Under Joel Chandler Harris Island
July 23, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Marty Sklar -- only with less Joel Chandler Harris and more robots! Active adults can run blindly through robot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by robot stuff, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to point this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 84.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- In a hidden alcove at the top of the Robot's Lair Under Joel Chandler Harris Island, there is a loafing half court for lost children.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a locked area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.