Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Donald Duck's baseball-churning photo of Robot's Lair Under Joel Chandler Harris Island
Robot's Lair Under Joel Chandler Harris Island
July 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Oogie -- only with less Joel Chandler Harris and more robots! Children can explore robot caves, climb robot bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by robots!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something less magical.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- This was Richard Sherman's least favorite attraction.
- During a private party, mechanics found a private area within a square in which had been secreted a case of paddlewheels.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.