Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stinky Pete's Scandinavian-tweeting photo of Robot's Lair Under Joel Chandler Harris Island
Robot's Lair Under Joel Chandler Harris Island
January 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
It's an island from the beloved stories of Kurt Russell -- only with less Joel Chandler Harris and more robots! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in robot caves, hide behind robot shipwrecks, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders might joke with your party.
- Before raging this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.