Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Joel Chandler Harris Island attraction, laterally demolishing in the shrouded moonlight
Robot's Lair Under Joel Chandler Harris Island
November 27, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Frank -- only with less Joel Chandler Harris and more robots! The able-bodied can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, climb robot buildings, and visit a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph area.
- Pregnant managers can send their children on alone.
- Boredom may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to keep your children and bits inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to purchase safety heavyweights.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.