Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robot's Lair Under Joel Chandler Harris Island, a favorite attraction of Richard Nixon
Robot's Lair Under Joel Chandler Harris Island
January 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Condorman -- only with less Joel Chandler Harris and more robots! Children can fall down in robot caves, climb across robot bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less magical.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young retirees.
- Contains holographic effects that may panic service animals.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kite.