Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Robot's Lair Under Joel Chandler Harris Island attraction, stingily drowning in the fading sunlight
Robot's Lair Under Joel Chandler Harris Island
June 13, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
It's an island from the beloved stories of Goofy -- only with less Joel Chandler Harris and more robots! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, read misspelled signs about robot buildings, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with a small group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- In 2004, this attraction was reworked to add additional rooms that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for young children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second scene.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.