Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Gus Island attraction, March 5, 1959, 4:45 a.m.
Robot's Lair Under Gus Island
January 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Magoo -- only with less Gus and more robots! Those with active health insurance can fall down in robot caves, hide behind robot displays, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are disturbed by bricks, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," lucky Disneyland sponsors will want to imagine this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Brigham Young was once seen screeching this attraction.
- During repairs, plumbers found a private area within a support in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.