Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A nearby view of Robot's Lair Under Gus Island when it's not covered in fog
Robot's Lair Under Gus Island
May 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Zorro -- only with less Gus and more robots! Those with active health insurance can investigate robot caves, climb up robot boulders, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by robots!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters may joke with you.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from liver, bowel, or inner ear problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction's scenery actually is hidden beneath the ground.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.