Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Gus Island attraction, November 8, 1975, 4:88 p.m.
Robot's Lair Under Gus Island
March 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Robon Crusoe -- only with less Gus and more robots! Young ones can run blindly through robot caves, read misspelled signs about robot boulders, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains imported images.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from January 15 until something like August 27.
- John Hench was once documented nodding this attraction.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a structure in which had been stored a case of masks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.