Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Gus Island attraction at dusk
Robot's Lair Under Gus Island
August 15, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Mark Twain -- only with less Gus and more robots! The able-bodied can fall down in robot caves, climb across robot buildings, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Waiting may occur.
- Bloggers discovered a historic book in which is detailed the personal details of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.