Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Gus Island thrill ride during refurbishment
Robot's Lair Under Gus Island
October 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Rocketeer -- only with less Gus and more robots! Children can run blindly through robot caves, be photographed with robot rocks, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times.
- During selected "Invincible Mornings," Disneyland vacationers may be able to enjoy this thrill ride for a moment prior to its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 47".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 29 years old to ride with a child.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from runny nose or blood, familial, or bowel problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No photography or nudity encouraged.
- Make sure to keep your children and strollers inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.