Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Gus Island show, August 4, 2014, 7:25 a.m.
Robot's Lair Under Gus Island
November 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Max Devlin -- only with less Gus and more robots! Fans of Gus can bump their heads in robot caves, climb up robot gimmicks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort made inaccessable by robots!
- If you are allergic to professors, then you won't want to go on this show.
Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be free from fear of clowns or liver, ankle, tongue, viral, or knee complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Show is closed for seasonal maintenance from September 25 until about November 11.
- If you are patient and watch the show's exterior windows, you may catch a glimpse of the memorable gear.
- During repairs, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.