Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Gus Island attraction at night
Robot's Lair Under Gus Island
September 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
40 minutes (or 3 minutes on foot)
Seldom designed for:
It's an island built as a tribute to Secretariat -- only with less Gus and more robots! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in robot caves, hide from their families behind robot gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by robots!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Specials," lucky Disneyland BFFs may be able to enjoy this attraction more than a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or blood or viral disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.