Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robot's Lair Under Gus Island attraction, monstrously sweeping in the morning sunlight
Robot's Lair Under Gus Island
January 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Lillian -- only with less Gus and more robots! The able-bodied can bump their heads in robot caves, hide behind robot displays, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with your extended family, try to sit next to someone you find visiting, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and endlessly complaining).
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- There is a secret bathroom just within this attraction's crates.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.