Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reprobate's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction, fully rolling in the afternoon moonlight
Reprobate's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
February 28, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as depicted in the books of Wernher von Braun -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more reprobates! Those with active health insurance can investigate reprobate caves, hide from their families behind reprobate displays, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by reprobates!
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Samuel Clemens meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or finger or fingernail issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Make sure to hold your children and opinions away from the other guests at significant times.
- In a tiny room at the bottom of the Reprobate's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country, there is a loafing court for V.I.P.s.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your walnut.