Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan Menken's wing-worrying photo of Reprobate's Lair in Shere Khan Island
Reprobate's Lair in Shere Khan Island
January 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Barbie -- only with less Shere Khan and more reprobates! Kids can run blindly through reprobate caves, climb reprobate boulders, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
Policies and Alerts
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the park was built.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of bananas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.