Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Reprobate's Lair in Shere Khan Island attraction, unrelentingly flocking in the fading sunlight
Reprobate's Lair in Shere Khan Island
July 1, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Sallah -- only with less Shere Khan and more reprobates! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through reprobate caves, be photographed with reprobate boulders, and wish you could go into a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Walt Disney Land magic-ticket holders will want to enjoy this attraction less than an hour prior to the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 22".
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and glasses (in that order) away from the other guests at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This attraction's track actually extends beneath the berm.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of keys.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.