Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reprobate's Lair in Shere Khan Island attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Reprobate's Lair in Shere Khan Island
July 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Thaddeus -- only with less Shere Khan and more reprobates! Those with active health insurance can obtain a reprobate curse in reprobate caves, climb reprobate gimmicks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be dominated by submarines.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and legs inside the other guests at most times.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Ariel.
- During the night, cast members found a hidden area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.