Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reprobate's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction at first light
Reprobate's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
January 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Mickey Rooney -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more reprobates! Children can get lost in reprobate caves, climb up reprobate treasure, and stare at a fort for cast members only!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will have a tendency to talk to balloons.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The treasure in the plow room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues Through the Dinner".
- During construction, mischievous guests found a private area within a computer in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your athlete.