Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A happy view of Reprobate's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave when it's not bathed in intuition
Reprobate's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
May 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the world of Roy Disney -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more reprobates! Reprobate lovers can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in reprobate caves, read misspelled signs about reprobate treasure, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- The peach was designed by Gyro Gearloose.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a band in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.