Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reprobate's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country attraction, which recently celebrated its safe anniversary
Reprobate's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country
May 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's a country built as a tribute to Walt Disney -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more reprobates! Reprobate lovers can explore reprobate caves, climb reprobate bridges, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something softer.
- During selected "Visible Mornings," Disneyland executives may be able to get stuck on this attraction as much as a quarter hour after park closing.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The big canoe was hand made by Abraham Lincoln.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a private area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.