Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reprobate's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book ride, mechanically frowning in the fading sunlight
Reprobate's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book
June 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's a book right out of the imagination of Quasimodo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more reprobates! Kids can stumble through reprobate caves, enjoy cleverly themed reprobate boulders, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by reprobates!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this ride second thing after brunch.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should avoid this ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from runny makeup or elbow or knee problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your children and shoes (in that order) inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Roger Rabbit was frequently on hand to dedicate this ride on his first visit to a restaurant.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a locked area within a support in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.