Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reprobate's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Cave attraction, stutteringly closing in the fading sunlight
Reprobate's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Cave
June 5, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Ratatouille -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more reprobates! Fans of Tom Sawyer's can search for treasure bolted to the walls in reprobate caves, hide behind reprobate shipwrecks, and look at a fort with no roof!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from October 2 until about March 10.
- The model of foxes is an inside joke.
- During a private party, mechanics found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.