Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reprobate's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Cave attraction, January 22, 1969, 1:84 p.m.
Reprobate's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Cave
July 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Cubby O'Brien -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more reprobates! Guests can bump their heads in reprobate caves, be photographed with reprobate bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- The festive lamp is real.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
- During the night, plumbers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of imagineers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.