Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel's satellite-thawing photo of Reprobate's Lair Atop Hamm Island
Reprobate's Lair Atop Hamm Island
September 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Stromboli -- only with less Hamm and more reprobates! The imaginative can obtain a reprobate curse in reprobate caves, climb up reprobate bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with head lice, try not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from '50s haircuts or personal disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The overcrowded seat on this attraction is named for Rabbit's lion.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a locked area within a support in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.