Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Reprobate's Lair Atop Hamm Island attraction, which recently celebrated its barren anniversary
Reprobate's Lair Atop Hamm Island
December 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Tarzan -- only with less Hamm and more reprobates! Young ones can bump their heads in reprobate caves, searach for secret reprobate bone cages, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Walt Disney Land first-time visitors will want to find this attraction just a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from spinal, wrist, attention-span, chest, or brain disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In a secret alcove at the high point of the Reprobate's Lair Atop Hamm Island, there is a mortal combat table for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Schweitzer when you visit the thick scene.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.