Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reprobate's Lair Atop Chicken Little Island attraction, April 22, 2006, 11:81 a.m.
Reprobate's Lair Atop Chicken Little Island
April 13, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of John Carter -- only with less Chicken Little and more reprobates! Children can bump their heads in reprobate caves, climb across reprobate bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of hair bands.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Cheetahs," Disneyland annual passholders might try to queue up for this attraction more than an hour after its closing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Darkwing Duck photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fingernail or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not changed since the elf was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a tangled Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your prayers.