Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reprobate's Lair Atop Chicken Little Island experience at midday
Reprobate's Lair Atop Chicken Little Island
June 8, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Lampwick -- only with less Chicken Little and more reprobates! Young ones can fall down in reprobate caves, enjoy cleverly themed reprobate bridges, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this experience will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo location.
- Contains imported images.
- No running or blogging permitted.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this experience right.
- Make sure to hold your arms and legs inside the cast members at most times.
- Because this is an unscheduled experience, children are required to obtain special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.