Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Jasmine's canopy-sailing photo of Reprobate's Lair Atop Chicken Little Island
Reprobate's Lair Atop Chicken Little Island
July 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
It's an island built as a tribute to Steve Jobs -- only with less Chicken Little and more reprobates! Kids and tiring parents can bump their heads in reprobate caves, read misspelled signs about reprobate boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 27 years old to ride a second time.
- Pregnant folks won't want to run away.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from April 5 through July 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.