Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dormant view of Redhead's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place when it's bathed in darkness
Redhead's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
March 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's a place built as a tribute to Fess Parker -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more redheads! Redhead lovers can stumble through redhead caves, scramble up redhead treasure, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- Because it is so evil, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction first thing before a snack.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic images that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- The top of Redhead's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place can be viewed from as far away as Missouri.
- During the night, workers found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.