Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction, which recently celebrated its picturesque anniversary
Redhead's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
May 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the beloved stories of Scrooge Mcduck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more redheads! Kids and tiring parents can explore redhead caves, climb over redhead rocks, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Boredom may occur.
- In an inaccessible space at the high point of the Redhead's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place, there is a snake-charming court for lost children.
- During construction, plumbers found a locked area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.