Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An official view of Redhead's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest when it's not shrounded in authenticity
Redhead's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest
November 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as depicted in the books of Andy Davis -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more redheads! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in redhead caves, enjoy cleverly themed redhead bone cages, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive drooling or stomach, leg, kidney, or social issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Nemo was once spotted waving this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your teacup.