Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest attraction during repairs
Redhead's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest
March 27, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest based on the writings of Richard Irvine -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more redheads! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in redhead caves, climb redhead gimmicks, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: in the middle of the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Attraction may be too startling for young wimps.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.