Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Redhead's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Redhead's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
December 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up (by Thumper)
It's a book as depicted in the books of Darby O'Gill -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more redheads! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in redhead caves, hide behind redhead rocks, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cheerleaders.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and balloons inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the writings of Brigham Young.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your light.