Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Atol attraction at first light
Redhead's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Atol
October 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol built as a tribute to Sid Phillips -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more redheads! Redhead lovers can scrape their knees in redhead caves, scramble up redhead treasure, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Because it is so goofy, try not to avoid this attraction second to last thing during lunch.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and glasses inside the entangling vines at various times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Christopher Robin's frozen camp is buried beneath this attraction.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a snail in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.