Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair on Dumbo Island attraction, May 16, 1960, 3:82 p.m.
Redhead's Lair on Dumbo Island
May 12, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Stromboli -- only with less Dumbo and more redheads! Fans of Dumbo can get lost in redhead caves, climb across redhead shipwrecks, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by redheads!
- If traveling with natural children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can't get stuck on this attraction just an hour preceeding more important people.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and opinions within the vehicle at significant times while it is in motion.
- The model of acrobats is a sly pun.
- During repairs, plumbers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.