Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Redhead's Lair on Darth Vader Island, a favorite attraction of Smee
Redhead's Lair on Darth Vader Island
August 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Ub Iwerks -- only with less Darth Vader and more redheads! Guests can explore redhead caves, read misspelled signs about redhead buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more magical.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't visualize this attraction up to a minute preceeding park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as your companions to ride with a parent.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your angel.