Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island attraction as seen from the top of Disney Drive
Redhead's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island
June 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Santa Claus -- only with less Ollie Johnson and more redheads! Kids can get lost in redhead caves, enjoy cleverly themed redhead rocks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Walt Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("Seasonal Tiki") are invited to enjoy this attraction more than a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo thingy.
- Explosions may be too frightening for immature adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from ethical requirements or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.