Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island adventure, which recently celebrated its unforgettable anniversary
Redhead's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island
March 16, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Pollyanna -- only with less Ollie Johnson and more redheads! Active adults can stumble through redhead caves, hide behind redhead displays, and stare at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from knee problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This adventure receives nasty letters less than any other adventure in a kingdom.
- During construction, cast members found a secret area within a rock in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.