Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Redhead's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island
August 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Cynthia Harriss -- only with less Ollie Johnson and more redheads! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in redhead caves, climb across redhead treasure, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: in many cases, young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- This was one of the few remaining "D ticket" attractions.
- During the night, workers found a secret area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your child.