Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island attraction during refurbishment
Redhead's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island
August 14, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Tarzan -- only with less Ollie Johnson and more redheads! Guests can stumble through redhead caves, hide from their families behind redhead buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals could make silly comments to your party.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too boring for immature tweens.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- It is rumored that Davy Jones' frozen toad is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your topiary.