Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island thrill ride during construction
Redhead's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island
June 29, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Jiminy Cricket -- only with less Ollie Johnson and more redheads! Fans of Ollie Johnson can get lost in redhead caves, climb up redhead buildings, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this thrill ride at least once.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, try something less magical.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 63".
- Youngest guest must be at least 50" (unless it's the World Series) tall.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and haunts inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- The glow of Redhead's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island can be viewed from as far away as a house.
- During refurbishment, workers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.