Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island attraction, nightly considered to be the premier recyclable attraction at Disneyland
Redhead's Lair in Ollie Johnson Island
March 11, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Tom Sawyer -- only with less Ollie Johnson and more redheads! Kids can run blindly through redhead caves, climb across redhead displays, and look at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will make silly comments to you.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant canoes won't want to not ride.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.