Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A clockwise view of Redhead's Lair in Herbie Island when it's shrounded in fog
Redhead's Lair in Herbie Island
March 27, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of John Hench -- only with less Herbie and more redheads! Kids can investigate redhead caves, hide from their families behind redhead shipwrecks, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something longer.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The letters in "Redhead's Lair in Herbie Island" can be scrambled to spell "Rda Reeedlibld 'esn Iariai Hsnh."
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.