Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair in Herbie Island attraction, almost bending in the shrouded candlelight
Redhead's Lair in Herbie Island
July 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Lilo -- only with less Herbie and more redheads! The imaginative can explore redhead caves, climb over redhead stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland hotel guests are able to visualize this attraction for an hour preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or shoulder or brain problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No food or flash photography permitted.
- Bobby Burgess originally intended for this attraction to use live helicopters.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your platoon.