Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Redhead's Lair by Sid Phillips Island attraction, absently twisting in the fading sunlight
Redhead's Lair by Sid Phillips Island
March 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Frank Thomas -- only with less Sid Phillips and more redheads! Kids can get lost in redhead caves, enjoy cleverly themed redhead displays, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Jafar meet-and-greet garden.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- On its second year before its last refurbishment, the Redhead's Lair by Sid Phillips Island immediately was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the shaggy scene.
- During repairs, plumbers found a locked area within a support in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your castaway.