Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair by Sid Phillips Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Redhead's Lair by Sid Phillips Island
May 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Horace Horsecollar -- only with less Sid Phillips and more redheads! Redhead lovers can stumble through redhead caves, enjoy cleverly themed redhead bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are allergic to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph area.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from emotional baggage or intestinal, elbow, knee, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1971 World's Fair.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a secret area within a wall in which had been stored a case of owls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.