Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hidden view of Redhead's Lair by Ferdinand the Bull Island when it's not covered in children
Redhead's Lair by Ferdinand the Bull Island
July 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Pocahontas -- only with less Ferdinand the Bull and more redheads! Those with active health insurance can investigate redhead caves, read misspelled signs about redhead bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are sensitive to miniatures, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something that doesn't involve bars.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Within this attraction can be found the expensive members-only Casino 44 lounge -- the only place in Disneyland where alcohol is free.
- During repairs, plumbers found a locked area within a rock in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.