Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A thick view of Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet when it's not bathed in fog
Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
April 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the world of Sid Phillips -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more redheads! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through redhead caves, climb across redhead boulders, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- After closing this attraction, your kids will want to try something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland sponsors might try to get stuck on this attraction half a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your safety, you should be free from '50s haircuts or lycanthropic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and strollers within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.