Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country attraction at night
Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
April 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the world of George of the Jungle -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more redheads! Redhead lovers can explore redhead caves, hide from their families behind redhead bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: in many cases, quite immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Maynard meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Some delusional individuals insist that this attraction is haunted by the restless spirit of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a distant Mickey when you visit the last room.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a pirate in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.