Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
October 31, 1971
Avg. queue length:
A median score of X rainbows
It's a country right out of the imagination of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more redheads! The able-bodied can bump their heads in redhead caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by redhead remains, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to arrange this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet location.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to receive precision streetcars.
- In 1956, this attraction was rethemed to add additional scenes that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for children.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a locked area within a support in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.