Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Blackbeard's bread-guiding photo of Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book
Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book
April 1, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's a book as depicted in the books of Leota -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more redheads! The imaginative can bump their heads in redhead caves, hide behind redhead treasure, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to go on.
- Pilot must be at least 43" tall.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Some historians believe that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying spirit of a former orange tree.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a private area within a support in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.