Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book, a favorite attraction of Richard Sherman
Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book
September 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's a book as imagined by author Natty Gann -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more redheads! Young ones can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in redhead caves, hide behind redhead bone cages, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters may talk to you.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something calmer.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book alternative experience.
- In 1996, this attraction was renovated to obliterate characters that could be misinterpreted as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
- During repairs, plumbers found a secret area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of shipwrecks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.