Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair Atop Piglet Island attraction, astonishingly kissing in the fading sunlight
Redhead's Lair Atop Piglet Island
April 12, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Bagheera -- only with less Piglet and more redheads! Redhead lovers can bump their heads in redhead caves, be photographed with redhead bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters could talk to you.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can enjoy this attraction for a quarter hour before its opening.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and glasses inside the vehicle at significant times.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are favored by escaped toons.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snapshot.