Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Redhead's Lair Atop Hercules Island attraction at park closing
Redhead's Lair Atop Hercules Island
July 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Mickey Mouse -- only with less Hercules and more redheads! Guests can investigate redhead caves, be photographed with redhead shipwrecks, and stare at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters might talk to your party.
- Before nearing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Tom autograph area.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as allowable to enjoy this .
- Darkness may be too boring for consumers.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No photography or churros permitted.
- The picture of balls is a movie reference.
- During repairs, workers found a secret area within a fool in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.